Τετάρτη 9 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Benjamin Brady!

Name: Benjamin Rein Brady
Parents: Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady
Date of Birth: December 8, 2009
Siblings: John Edward Thomas Moynahan, 5 & Vivian Lake, 3 days
Facts:
♥ Benjamin was born in Boston, Mass.
♥ Despite rumors he was born in a hospital, Benjamin was born in the bathtub at home
♥ His middle name was chosen to honor his maternal great-grandfather’s name Reinoldo
♥ Benjamin became a big brother when his sister was born on December 5th
Quotes:
“I wanted to experience the transformation. It was the most amazing experience of my life, feeling him come through my body. And once he was born, I never felt so empowered as looking at him and thinking, Oh, my God, we did it together!” – Gisele on the birth of her son.
“[The birth was] a wonderful experience in my life. I didn’t get much sleep last night.” - Tom after experiencing the birth of his son.
“The arrival of a grandson always brings happiness to the grandfather.” – Gisele’s father Valdir after learning about the birth of his grandson.
“It’s wonderful. Never in my life I thought I could love like this. You hear people talking about it, but you don’t know until it happens to you. I couldn’t be happier.” – Gisele on the joys of first time motherhood.
“They’re great young boys. As many kisses as I can give ‘em, I give ‘em. They’re such a great part of my life. To wake up every morning and see those kids, and see them on game day, there’s nothing better.These kids are the light of my life. I always want to be a good parent to them… and win a lot of football games too.” – papa Tom on his two sons.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου