Τετάρτη 9 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Kai Schreiber!

Name: Samuel ‘Kai’ Schreiber
Parents: Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber
Date of Birth: December 13, 2008
Siblings: 5-year-old Sasha
Facts:
♥ Kai was born in New York City
♥ He reportedly weighed 7 lbs & 13 ounces at birth
♥ He goes by his middle name
♥ We often spot Kai and his adorable brother out and about in New York City
Quotes:
“The minute that they show up and you hear that first scream, it’s a pretty profound feeling. You know that you’re in for it — you’re in for the best thing that ever happened to you and the hardest work you’ll ever do. I had no idea that it would be so easy, but it’s just something … you take for granted that you have the ability to do. I think it came naturally to me.” papa Liev on fatherhood.
“I think I’m a better parent. I had a lot I wanted to do when I was younger, and perhaps I wouldn’t have been as focused; I got a lot out of the way in terms of my own dreams.” – mama Naomi on waiting to become a mom.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου