Date of Birth: July 12, 2008
Parents: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Siblings: Maddox Chivan (08/05/01), Pax Thien (11/29/03), Zahara Marley (01/08/05) & Shiloh Nouvel (05/27/06).
- The twins were born via caesarean section at Lenval Hospital in Nice, France
- The rights for the first images of Knox & Viv were sold for $14 million
- Vivienne's middle name was chosen to honour Angelina's late mother
- Knox was chosen because it was the middle name of Brad's maternal grandfather
- The worldly duo have traveled with their family all around the globe -- including visits to Japan, Italy, Jordan & Malta
- They are being raised bilingual in English & French
"When you look at them, it’s like they were made for each other. They smile at each other, sniff each other, touch each other. It's just beautiful." - Angie, in 2008, on the relationship between her twins.
"Knox and Viv are classic boy and girl. She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude." - Angelina, on her twins' personalities.