Πέμπτη 5 Απριλίου 2012

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Cover 'Who' Most Beautiful People Issue

 April 4, 2012
In their first-ever photo shoot, Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr and her adorable son Flynn grace the cover of WHO magazine's Most Beautiful People issue. The 28-year-old Victoria's Secret model opens up about her 15-month-old son with Pirates of the Caribbean star husband Orlando Bloom

On how motherhood has changed her: “I was working 18-hour days. Now that pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn. I’m first a wife and a mother, and then comes work.”

On Flynn: "[He's] like a little ball of sunshine. He’s a really charming, lovely boy. He has that look in his eye like, 'What trouble am I going to get into next?' But I like that, it's like me."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου