Τρίτη 15 Μαρτίου 2011

SAM AND LOLA SHEEN

 A nunny treated Denise Richards' daughters Sam and Lola Sheen, to some Menchies frozen yogurt (March 16) in Calabasas, California. The girls kept their heads down as much as possible, avoiding the cameras as they usually do. I can’t imagine what these girls are going through!Charlie Sheen, the girls’ father missed Sam‘s seventh birthday on March 10th, and his twin boys’ second birthday on the 14th. How sad! It pains me when things like this start affecting the kids….Denise took to Twitter earlier this week to tweet about Sam:“Happy 7th Birthday to my beautiful daughter Sami! You and Lola are my little pillars of strength…I love you.”When Denise appeared on The View a couple of weeks ago, she revealed Sam’s birthday surprise – a puppy!


____________________________________________________________________________________


Denise Richards with daughters Sam and Lola shopping in LA on Monday (March 14).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου