Πέμπτη 10 Μαρτίου 2011

Happy 7th birthday Sam Sheen!

Name: Sam J. Sheen
Date of Birth: March 9, 2004
Parents: Denise Richards & Charlie Sheen
Siblings: Lola Rose (06/01/05), half-sister Cassandra Jade Estevez (12/12/84) and half-brothers, twins Bob & Max (03/14/09)
Facts:
  • Sam was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
  • Denise had originally planned to deliver Sam via c-section on March 10, ten days before her March 20 due date to coincide with then-husband Charlie Sheen's filming hiatus, saying "It was convenient. We like to plan things." Sam had different plans however, and arrived on the 9th
  • She was named after dad Charlie's former cat
  • Mom Denise took to Twitter this morning to send a birthday wish to her lovely girl: "Happy 7th Birthday to my beautiful daughter Sami! You and lola are my little pillars of strength ...I love you.."
Quotes:
"I’m definitely a hands-on mom. For me it’s about priorities, and my girls always come first. I look at it as having a harmonious house more than balancing - it’s never quite balanced!" - Denise, on motherhood.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου