Τρίτη 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

LEVI ALVES MCCONAUGHEY

Camila Alves had her two sweethearts with her as she headed out in Malibu, California this morning (February 14). Adding a festive Valentine's Day touch, all three were wearing bits of red. Love Vida's little headband!
The model mama recently commented that her 2-year-old son Levi is the true trendsetter in the family:
“I’ve got all these people that are fans of my son’s style. And I’m like “What?!” I didn’t know this because we don’t follow that stuff,” Camila tells PopEater. “He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together.”

 THAT SAME DAY


Monday, February 14, 2011 - Vida and Levi McConaughey play in the street with their grandmother and nanny. Levi has some fun with a big branch and his playmate.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου