Τετάρτη 12 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Max Bratman!

Name: Max Liron Bratman
Date of Birth: January 12, 2008
Parents: Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman
Siblings: None
Facts:
  • Max was born via scheduled cesarean at a Los Angeles, Calif. hospital
  • Christina and Jordan played Miles David during his birth
  • His name roughly translates to "My Greatest Song" in a combination of both Latin and Hebrew
  • At just 4-months, Max appeared in a "Rock the Vote" television campaign alongside his mama
  • Two of his celebrity pals include Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's boys, Kingston and Zuma
Quotes:
"He brings out all these elements of play in me. I’ll sit on the floor and play for hours. We run and laugh and just have fun. Grown-ups forget how to do that in their lives. He also brings out my unconditional love and unconditional patience." - Christina, on what her son brings to her life.
"I’m head over heels in love. He’s completely changed my life. When he’s breastfeeding,I just sit there and stare at him. I’m in awe of this little miracle." Christina, on her son, in 2008.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου