Παρασκευή 13 Αυγούστου 2010

NAHLA ARIELA AUBRY

Hot mama Halle Berry covers the latest edition of Vogue and breaks her silence about breaking up with Gabriel Aubry, her gorgeous 2-year-old daughter Nahla and her thoughts on love and marriage.
"[Nahla is the] best thing that ever happened to me," Halle says with pride. The 43-year-old mother of one went on to tell a cute story about her sweet girl.
"I'll tell you a story: I took her shopping, and I had that moment that every parent has," Halle recalls."You look away for a second and they're gone, and your body just gets all hot. And so I had a little breakdown. Shut the doors! I've lost my daughter! I look around and, sure enough, 30 seconds later, she pokes her head out: 'Hi, Mommy.' But it made me think: What if she really did get lost? Would she be able to say who she is?"
So that night, I said, 'What's your mommy's name?' And she looked at me like, You idiot. Why are you asking me what your name is? I asked her again: 'Nahla? What is Mommy's name?' She thought about it for a second, and finally she said, 'Halle Blueberries!' Blueberries are her favorite fruit." Berry laughs, "I'm just glad she didn't say 'Halle Blackberry.'"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου