Σάββατο 4 Αυγούστου 2012

EVER ANDERSON

Model mom Milla Jovovich was spotted out with her always adorable 4-year-old daughter Ever Gabo and friends in Los Angeles, California over the weekend (July 31).
The Resident Evil star recently revealed her plans to spend more down time with her gorgeous girl, saying, “Until now I have mostly worked. Since I was 16, I have travelled a lot, I’ve been to hundreds of places around the world, but if I were to say that I have seen something or that I remember where I went, I would be lying. Now I have made a pact with myself: I want to start travelling with my daughter Ever, and solely for pleasure, for vacation.”
Milla, 36, adds that Ever has made her change her priorities, telling Italy’s Myself magazine, “My daughter has really changed my life. She has taught me that it doesn’t have to always be about the work. With Ever I learnt to slow down, enjoy the fruits of the past.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου