Πέμπτη 8 Μαρτίου 2012

SAM AND LOLA SHEEN

 March 1, 2012
In another family getaway, friendly exes Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen posed for pics with their gorgeous girls, Sam, nearly 8, and Lola, 6.
"The fam flew out to spend time with me during my last few days of filming," the actress wrote on her blog DeniseRichards.com. "I was so happy to have them there. Here we are on my birthday morning in Atlanta (Eloise was asleep)," she wrote regarding the above photo.
Denise, who stars in Tyler Perry's upcoming flick, was able to sneak away for some local fun.
"We went to the Georgia Aquarium later in the day to celebrate," Denise wrote. "It was a great experience and I highly recommend visiting the aquarium with your kids if you haven’t already."
Sharing another photo of her ex-husband with their elder daughter, Denise wrote, "After that, it was a flight back to L.A. for all of us. Thanks for the memories, Atlanta!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου