Πέμπτη 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin Brady!

Name: Benjamin Rein Brady
Date of Birth: December 8, 2009
Parents: Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady
Siblings: John Edward Thomas Moynahan (08/22/07)
Facts:
  • Benjamin was born in Boston, Massachusetts
  • He was first spotted being carried by his mother in their Ergo carrier
  • His middle name was chosen to honor his maternal grandfather, Reinoldo
  • Gisele has said that she speaks only Portuguese to her baby
Quote from Parent:
"I wanted to experience the transformation. It was the most amazing experience of my life, feeling him come through my body. And once he was born, I never felt so empowered as looking at him and thinking, Oh, my God, we did it together!" - Gisele, on giving birth to her son.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου